The Duō Series expands with the addition of the HM. An ultra-light weight linear luminaire weighing a miniscule three (3) ounces per foot yet still able to deliver over five-hundred-ninety (590) lumens per foot. With the capability to project an exceptionally even and broad light distribution, the HM touts zero pixelation through a custom designed frosted lens.
Keeping with tradition, the HM is available in one inch increments up to ninety-six-inches (96”) to form a single fixture. With an optional integrated switch, the HM can provide the convenience of manual control when the application requires. Configurable as a daisy chain connection or with multiple fixtures connected to a single driver, the HM is ideal for task, general illumination and display lighting applications.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- Customizable fixture lengths, CCT and CRI available
- Five standard CCTs and custom options available
- Broad and even light distribution with zero pixelation
- Daisy chain or connect multiple fixtures to a single driver
- Ultra-light weight envelope of three ounces per foot
|Lumen Output:||242 to 528|
|CRI:||80+ – 90+|
|Fixture Length:||8” min to 96” max|
HM Data Sheet – HM Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog