The ZE linear LED light fixture is offered with either a standard or high output light engine configuration and delivers up to 744 lumens. It is housed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum envelope and protected by a UV resistant polycarbonate lens. It will perform in the challenging weather conditions. The ZE boasts onboard 0 – 10 VDC dimming and the ability to be mounted in either an articulating or fixed position. By far, the ZE becomes a reliable and versatile solution for architects, specifiers and lighting designers to use with confidence.
ZE is available in one inch increments up to four feet in length. It can be configured either in series or parallel to a single driver. It will easily meet the needs of many general illumination applications with demanding environmental conditions.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- Five standard CCTs plus options for colored customization
- Daisy chain configurable wiring to a single driver
- Thermal monitoring and current control combine to maintain light levels while guarding against overheating
|Lumen Output:||379 to 744|
|CRI:||80 – 90+|
|Fixture Length:||12” min to 48” max|
ZE Data Sheet – ZE Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog