Building upon the Duō CS, the CSS wall sconce LED fixture transforms the beauty of a suspension fixture to an elegant wall mount. Maintaining the contemporary lines of the series, the CSS can be mounted from the base to present as a traditional asymmetric sconce or mid-mounted to deliver balance and symmetry. Either selection will complement any venue while delivering crisp and clean illumination and with multiple mounting configurations available, placement options for the CSS abound.
The CSS utilizes a dual row LED light engine design capable of delivering over five-hundred-twenty-five (525+) lumens per foot. Available in one inch increments from twelve-inches (12”) up to forty-eight-inches (48”) the CSS is available in custom lengths to achieve the desired visual impression envisioned by the specifier.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- Customizable fixture lengths, CCT and CRI available
- Five CCTs and four colored LED options
- Natural anodized aluminum or white powder coated finish standard; custom color powder coats available
- Daisy chain or connect multiple fixtures to a single driver
|Lumen Output:||242 to 528|
|CRI:||80+ & 90+|
|Fixture Length:||12” min to 48” max|
CSS Data Sheet – CSS Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog