Constructed using an industrial grade aluminum extrusion built to withstand the test of time, the ZEfx linear LED light fixture is an ideal solution with a two-inch pitch light engine that provides general illumination and pathway lighting for extreme environmental applications. The ZEfx is offered with either a standard or high output light engine configuration and delivers up to 469 lumens.
It is housed in a heavy duty extruded aluminum envelope and protected by a UV resistant polycarbonate lens. The ZEfx is available with several optical options to deliver the desired beam sculpting. It includes onboard 0 – 10 VDC dimming and the ability to be mounted in either an articulating or fixed position. ZEfx is offered in one inch increments up to four feet in length and can be configured either in series or parallel to a single driver.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens
- 15°, 40° and 10×50° beam sculpting opions
- Five standard CCTs plus options for colored customization
- Daisy chain configurable wiring to a single driver
- Thermal monitoring and current control combine to maintain
light levels while guarding against overheating
|Lumen Output:||224 to 469|
|CRI:||80 – 90+|
|Beam Angle:||15° | 40° | 10 x 50°|
|Fixture Length:||12” min to 48” max|
ZEfx Data Sheet – ZEfx Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog