Based upon a new dual row LED light engine design, the CS is available in both a standard and high output configuration. It is capable of delivering over five-hundred-twenty-five (525+) lumens. The solid extruded aluminum envelop has a one-hundred-seven-degree (107°) lens opening and a beam angle of one-hundred-fifteen degrees (115°). Whether suspension (Pendant) or wall mounted, the CS linear LED light fixture can be articulated one-hundred-fifty-degrees (150°) to illuminate the area precisely.
Available in one inch increments up to ninety-six-inch (96”) lengths. It can be configured either in series or parallel to a single driver. This linear LED fixture is only limited by the specifier’s imagination and is certain to help achieve the desired striking visual impression wherever used.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- Customizable fixture lengths, CCT and CRI available
- Five CCTs and four colored LED options
- Natural anodized aluminum or white powder coated finish standard
- Custom color powder coats available
- Daisy chain configurable wiring to a single driver
- One-hundred-fifty degree (150°) built-in articulation
|Lumen Output:||242 to 528|
|CRI:||80 – 90+|
|Fixture Lenth:||8” min to 102” max|
CS Data Sheet – CS Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog