Developed with a tight pitch LED light engine, the Contour delivers lighting uniformity second to none. Utilizing the latest LEDs from industry leaders and implementing a very tight binning protocol, the Contour ensures an unmistakable color temperature and hue consistency. With a minuscule power consumption of 3.6 watts per foot for High Output (2 watts for Standard Output) it contributes to power savings in all applications or watts per foot can be tailored to meet the venues exact needs.
All of these features combine to make the Contour an ideal solution for a variety of applications including cove, handrail, accent and interior up lighting.
- Made in America quality
- Five standard CCTs and four colored LED options
- Tailored fixture lengths, CCT, CRI and watts per foot to meet exact application requirements
- Ultra-low profile for seamless integration
- Fixed and articulating mounting options
- Fixtures can be daisy chained to form a longer run and energized from a single driver
|Lumen Output:||115 to 458|
|CRI:||80 – 90+|
|Lens:||Clear & Frosted|
|Fixture Length:||6” min to 102” max|
Contour Data Sheet – Contour Data Sheet
Drivers – Drivers
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog