The VML is a decorative miniature luminaire designed for recessed and low-profile applications. Constructed of a solid aluminum housing, it provides durability and thermal management in an aesthetically pleasing form. Available with a fixed beam angle of one-hundred-ten degrees (110°), it can be easily mounted in ceilings, walls and millwork to achieve the desired effect. With a class two rating, it is dimmable and can be joined in series or parallel from a single driver when multiple fixtures are required.
It is offered in black, white, natural and chrome finishes standard with custom finishes optional. The miniature luminaire can be recessed or surface mounted with an articulating yoke bracket. The VML once again proves the age-old adage that good things really do come in small packages.
- Made in America quality and craftsmanship
- Solid aluminum housing for optimum heat dissipation
- Ultra-low profile for shallow recessed applications
- Five standard CCTs and four colored LED options
- Series or parallel configurable to a single driver
- Recessed and articulating surface mounting options
- Custom finish options available
|Lumen Output:||108 to 125|
|CRI:||80 – 90+|
|Daisy Chain Capable:||Yes|
VML Data Sheet – VML Data Sheet
Product Catalog – Prolume Catalog
Toggle Content goes here